Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog Ten


I chose this image because I think it has an interesting perspective.  Seeing this place from above makes it seem so much less monumental than it would be when viewed from the ground.  I also like the reflections in the water.
This image appeals to me because of it's simplicity.  I enjoy macro images with solid black backgrounds, it brings the focus more onto the subject without distraction.  I also like the form of the flower and the combination of warm and cool colors.
I chose this image because it captured a unique moment I experienced.  It is a picture of a dense fog bank that obscured my view of the entire city on my way to school.  This simple weather phenomenon changed my entire perspective of my surroundings.  I also feel like the motion blur conveys the fact that the landscape remained changed only for a short time. The fog quickly burned off and my surroundings appeared normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment